- Math question
- Answer is 25 :-)
- New code from Tim and Victor has been integrated into the project source.
- Renamed to Outbreaks and modified to work properly. In future Tim, please ensure the code compiles and runs!!
- Modified to take into account empty spaces, which it can not cross.
- Tim, you need to a) make them reproduce more b) don't let them die so easily. I want them to be around 100 years into the simulation!
- Victor, try to make the corals die when no plankton is avaliable. Currently they can sustain themselves purely on photosynthesis, make it not so.
- New class introduced to seperate coral colonies, to better observe emergent behaviour. Think of them as deep rents in reef that starfish/coral/tritonshellfish can not cross.
- Still here, arg, I am going to see a doctor tomorrow if this persists.
- I can almost play it properly, another day of pratice...
Tim, Victor, sorry I can't make it to uni today. My digestive system is still rather... delicate for me to be making such long trips.
In other news, guess what my cousin is getting me? A duct tape wallet!! :D
[Just the thing for an engineer]